You earned a free tracking code, now what?

niraD

I have an old sailing ship trinket that I thought about putting the code onto. I'd try to put some skull-and-crossbones pirate symbols on the sails, but I'm not sure it's feasible because it's a bit big and would only fit in Regular-Large caches.  I had a smaller one, but can't find it now.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, jennergruhle said:

Yes, me. I am not able to find the tracking code, I suppose that I haven't received it - but maybe I deleted that precious e-mail accidentally...:blink:

I wish there was a possibility to re-request it.

See reply to your other post in another thread, although it is the weekend now, so it might take a few days.

On 8/26/2017 at 6:00 AM, jennergruhle said:

Yes, me. I am not able to find the tracking code, I suppose that I haven't received it - but maybe I deleted that precious e-mail accidentally...:blink:

I wish there was a possibility to re-request it.

I searched my email for "free tracking" and it was in my Old Mail folder. But, I hardly ever delete or empty the trash can. Maybe that will work for you.

On 8/24/2017 at 11:27 AM, niraD said:

Many of us earned a free tracking code as part of the Lost Treasure of Mary Hyde promotion.

Is anyone doing anything interesting with theirs?

I'm still deciding what to do with mine.  I haven't released any trackables to date, though I have picked up a few and moved some along.  Since there's no physical tag and I can attach it to anything I want, I'm still thinking about how to use it best.  Something pirate-y, since the icon is in that vein.  I'll come up with something.

I was also given a trackable coin for a cacher's group I joined with briefly to attend an event while on vacation.  It's activated but I haven't released that one either.  Hearing of all the trackables gone missing makes me a bit wary of letting mine go.  It'll likely be a "proxy" and not the actual coin, as it's a really nice coin I'd prefer to keep!