Downloading List to Garmin Devise

Geo2some

1 minute ago, Geo2some said:

When I Download a List to my Garmin Nuvi, the caches GC code appears in it's Saved Places list. Is there a way to have the cache name appear in this list instead?

Check the macros for Nuvis at GSAK. You can specify the cache name, GCcode, cache type, etc. It will even include the cache description and decoded hint.

Are you referring to the Nuvi-GPX-v2 macro? I see there are several other Nuvi-GPX macros.  After you run the macro, how do you then get the GPX files on the Nuvi? Do I need to then run the Garmin POI Loader program with the NUVI attached to my computer? Also, if I need to access a file generated by the macro, where would it be saved to on the computer. As you can tell, I'm fairly new to using macros with GSAK.

21 minutes ago, Geo2some said:

Are you referring to the Nuvi-GPX-v2 macro? I see there are several other Nuvi-GPX macros.  After you run the macro, how do you then get the GPX files on the Nuvi? Do I need to then run the Garmin POI Loader program with the NUVI attached to my computer? Also, if I need to access a file generated by the macro, where would it be saved to on the computer. As you can tell, I'm fairly new to using macros with GSAK.

Yes, that's the one.

You need POI loader (free from Garmin) and need to make the macro aware where to find it. There's also some other stuff you'll need to configure. You can find all info on the macro's GSAK forum.