Mary Hyde trackable icon?

Etherlord Clan

I have just received my TB code for the Mary Hyde trackable. Woo hoo!

After activating it, I was a little disappointed to see that it only has the standard "Bug" icon... 23.gif

All the effort and work in creating this promotion and the 'reward' has a generic icon? :(

Hopefully this was an oversight and they will update the icon? :)

OK, I got the code ARXXXX and activated it. Now what?

I have an item that I'd like to send traveling. Can I get a travel bug printed with my Mary Hyde code?

If I make a dogtag with my code and "trackable at Geocaching.org" will that make my homemade tag a trackable.

5 minutes ago, Upfisk said:

OK, I got the code ARXXXX and activated it. Now what?

I have an item that I'd like to send traveling. Can I get a travel bug printed with my Mary Hyde code?

If I make a dogtag with my code and "trackable at Geocaching.org" will that make my homemade tag a trackable.

If you can't think of something creative to inscribe the code on (I am terrible on that kind of stuff), minimally you could use something like this.

Copy Tag Buddy (AL)

7 minutes ago, CB & BB said:

When I clicked on the link in my email to enter the code word, it said I was logged in as "CB" and there was no way to change it. I didn't think it mattered but, never got the TB# and activation code

. I wonder if there is someone to contact.

Sure there is,  just hit the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page.  :)

On 8/25/2017 at 0:35 AM, IcePingu & Ralle74 said:

Hello,

we have the same "problem". We earned all souvenirs and got the confirmation mail to get the TB code - but no code.

I'm just curius, what happened. :-)

Greetings
Sylvia

I asked support. They gave us the trackable and had us change our name. Looks like you have the same problem, the "&" in your name.

2 hours ago, Lillemaider&Dr.Pallo said:

You mean that we need to change our name to have the TB code???

There's been a couple of threads mentioning people saying different types of issues because of  that  "&" in their name. 

It just seemed to get more attention (or people were starting to pay more attention) with this promotion.  :)

Newer members can't have them or (IIRC...) even spaces in their names any longer.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 4:21 PM, CB & BB said:

The problem seemed to be the "&" in our name. We got our trackable and we changed the "&" to "and" and took out the spaces.

Sure it's fixed ?   Have you logged out and back in here (in the forums) yet? 

I can't access your public profile here in the forums, which still results in a 500 error, and "find another player" some reason doesn't show a CBandBB...

On 8/23/2017 at 4:52 PM, Moun10Bike said:

Hang tight, it's coming! :)

The pirate-themed icon is really cool, but for the idea I have to work, I would actually prefer the generic TB icon. Any way to keep it?

Edit to clarify: I mean, keep it just for me...not change it back for everyone.

Edited by SweetPea&Crew
1 hour ago, SweetPea&Crew said:

The pirate-themed icon is really cool, but for the idea I have to work, I would actually prefer the generic TB icon. Any way to keep it?

Edit to clarify: I mean, keep it just for me...not change it back for everyone.

No, there is no coding to allow for the icon of a given series to display differently for select items in that series.