Feedback for Nearby Events on Dashboard

PHIL

I like the new Events Widget on the Dashboard but:

- it don't shows all Events around 160km around my home coordinates (in my case for example GC79DG5 is missing)
- I had no idea what RSVT is meaning before I searched that online. May be not understandable for international geocachers

Best regards
Phil

1 hour ago, PHIL said:

I like the new Events Widget on the Dashboard but:

- it don't shows all Events around 160km around my home coordinates (in my case for example GC79DG5 is missing)
- I had no idea what RSVT is meaning before I searched that online. May be not understandable for international geocachers

Best regards
Phil

Thanks for the feedback Phil!

- We are currently showing the 3 closest events to your home coordinates. There are some issues that we are looking into regarding the sort order and will have updates soon.

- We will be updating the text of that button to "will attend" so it is more widely understood.

Updates and ongoing conversations related to the events widget can be found here:

Thanks for your kind reply.

- Maybe you should change the help text (Mouseover text of the "?") to something like:
"Nearest three Events within a 100 mile/160km radius of your home location, and the closest Mega and Giga Events."

- Currently there is also a missing graphic in the widgets event details:

7624d8ee-3370-4bd7-a8e8-2dba141c8d77.png

Edited by PHIL