Page headers are buggy

hunterKat

I have come across page headers today (and last week, for a few days) that are not presenting properly.  On cache pages, the cache title and Placed Date are missing (probably some other things).  The same type of header problem is showing on my account page (when I click the link to my profile from the top right of the page.  I'm running OS X 10.9.4 with Safari 7.0.5.  I've only seen this issue since GS started having server issues last week.  It seemed to be corrected late last week, and was working properly earlier today. This just reappeared about 7pm EDT today. I've tried to upload a screen shot (.png, 1.1MB), but that is failing.

On 8/22/2017 at 5:09 PM, Moun10Bike said:

I'm not a Safari or Mac user, but I found some instructions here: http://osxdaily.com/2016/01/17/empty-cache-safari-mac-os-x/.

HikerDean, for Firefox you need to old down the ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button. Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift and then press R.

I use Cmd-Shift-R fairly often on my mac when I'm developing a site that has changes in Javascript and viewing a page in Chrome.  It works well.