Premium Membership Transition

sasquatchlover

Hi, i have a question about premium membership.

Currently i am enrolled in the month to month charge for premium membership but i want to change this to the one time yearly charge of $30 bucks a year which will save me money since i really enjoy my new hobby and don't plan on giving it up.

What is the best way to do this?

Do i have to cancel my monthly subscription before i can access the option of the yearly subscription rate? I don't see the option for the yearly rate right now, and will i also have to let my premium monthly membership run out after cancelling to do this as well?

Did you buy the monthly membership through the phone app?  It looks like you signed up this summer, so the phone app would be the only place that a monthly membership is offered.  I'd suggest buying your premium membership through the website. I've seen several posts about problems with PM's purchased through the phone, particularly iOS.  Those issues might've been resolved by now, but better safe than sorry.