Not able to log caches

Jffok

I don't know what topic to log this under but I need help.   I cannot log my finds on geocaching.com.   I select log geocache and when it goes to that page the curser just sits there and spins and never allows me to type, or select a date or anything.  This has been going on for two days.   I have signed out and back in.  Turned my computer off and back on.    I had my finds as field notes and I deleted them and was planning on putting them back in but the new drafts options won't me do this.    Is anyone else having this problem and can anyone give me a suggestion to try, ?

I have been trying to log my draft notes for a few days and not able to.  The new page seems to be broken.  You are able to opt out of the new screen if going directly to the cache page and choose log geocache.  This does not help me, because I don't have access to all of my notes.  There is no option to opt out when going through the draft (field notes) page.  Hopefully the drafts will be fixed soon so I can continue to log my finds!

Thank you for your replies and the help.   I was able to opt out of the logging option and go from there.  I got all my caches logged.   I do not like the new drafts either.  The old field notes was much more user friendly and you could select by date.   For example my found caches are still on my gps but the new drafts will not let me go back in date to upload.  Old field notes would.   But at least I only had 25 caches to log and got them done.  Thanks all . 

I am having the same cache logging problems as 'JFFOK' who started this subject. If I try to write, then log my field notes via my iPad Pro, I am usually able to complete one without any problems. When I return to log more field notes the curser just sits spinning and I am unable to proceed.

If I close down geocaching.com and restart it, I can then complete another one field note. I then need to repeat this operation for every field note which is not acceptable. Just in case the problem was with my iPad Pro I tried another iPad, same problem!

If I then use my Mac desktop everything works just fine! No prizes for guessing which I use to log field notes. 

Is it a problem with iPads or is it the new logging system. It never happened before the changes.

I also have experienced this problem.  I log out and in and opt out.   Most of the time it works, sometimes I have to wait till the next day.  And I do use Field Notes.  I can log in on the cache page but I keep notes, TB discoveries and drops in my notes. As well as problems and or giving a favorite point.