New and loving it :)

wanfortheroad

Hi everyone,

We are Kate and Andy, WanfortheRoad.  We only started caching less than 4 weeks ago and yesterday logged our 108th find.  We recently converted a VW LT35 tyre van into our campervan, Vera and started caching when we left on her maiden voyage, a four week trip around Scotland.  We thought it would be a great, free way to get off the beaten track and see some sights that your average traveller would'nt, how right we were!

So we are now hooked, well and truly, don't know anyone else who does this, but we're looking forward to making new friends in the community!

Come say hello :)

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, wanfortheroad said:

Hi everyone,

We are Kate and Andy, WanfortheRoad.  We only started caching less than 4 weeks ago and yesterday logged our 108th find.  We recently converted a VW LT35 tyre van into our campervan, Vera and started caching when we left on her maiden voyage, a four week trip around Scotland.  We thought it would be a great, free way to get off the beaten track and see some sights that your average traveller would'nt, how right we were!

So we are now hooked, well and truly, don't know anyone else who does this, but we're looking forward to making new friends in the community!

Come say hello :)

That's awesome! I'm currently converting a cargo van into a camper that pulls my tiny house, looking forward to adventuring around in them both. You're in good campervan company, haha.

Welcome to the obsession..... um, I mean..... fun!!! LOL I hope you really enjoy all the fantastic adventures Geocaching will take you on. Hope to see you "Down Under" in Australia some time. We have some great caches here including the 2 millionth geocache located in Alice Springs in the middle of the country. A must for any visitor!

If you're natively near in/Scotland, keep an eye on the mega event coming up in 2019 in Aberdeenshire!  Scotland is gorgeous, and it's wonderful that you're getting your first taste of geocaching by exploring the country :)  Welcome to the pastime!

Definitely looking forward to visiting Scotland in '19. I'm half scottish on my mother's side, it's partly my homeland. Never set foot in it though, so that will be an amazing trip.