Question about new "Nearby Events" widget

KBLAST

I really like the new "Nearby Events" Widget on my profile page, but I have a question about how it works. I see event days are pink, and today's date is red, but on mine the 27th is highlighted green. I initially assumed green was an event I had logged a "Will Attend" on, but I also logged a "Will Attend" on the 19th, which is still pink. So my question is, what does green represent?

Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 11.31.07 AM.png

3 hours ago, KBLAST said:

I really like the new "Nearby Events" Widget on my profile page, but I have a question about how it works. I see event days are pink, and today's date is red, but on mine the 27th is highlighted green. I initially assumed green was an event I had logged a "Will Attend" on, but I also logged a "Will Attend" on the 19th, which is still pink. So my question is, what does green represent?

Thanks for the feedback, KBLAST. What you are describing sounds like a bug to me, as green should represent any event that has a Will Attend or Attended on it. I'll get a ticket written up for our bug board.

A key could be a good idea too - I'll bring this up to the team.

The current color scheme is as follows:

• pink = event(s) within the 100mi/160km radius on that day
  • red = the current day, which has an event listed within the radius
  • dark grey (not displayed on this calendar) = the current day, with no events within the radius listed
  • green = any day that has an event that you have logged an Attended or Will Attend
3 hours ago, KBLAST said:

To help figure this out, do you mind giving me the GC code for the event that you logged a Will Attend for on the 19th, please?