Website maps not workiing properly on android phone

bd's

I have a Samsung S7 phone with the latest version of Firefox for android.  When I open a map from the geocaching website it comes up on the screen ok.  However, when I try to select a cache by tapping on the icon one of two things happen.  It might not select the cache at all.  (This is an extremely common problem with the maps both on the Android and on any computer).  If it does select the cache the pop-up appears, but it is cut off toward the right end.  It doesn't show the terrain rating, the date hidden or the gc number (as well as anything else that should be out on the right end of the pop-up. 

I've tried this in Chrome on the android phone and the problem is even worse.  The pop-up only shows the cache name, and it doesn't allow you to tap on it to get to the cache page. 

I'm a big map user, and this is a big problem for me when I'm out caching, or even just setting up a plan for a cache run.  I'm not sure why, but the overall performance of the maps on an android or a windows computer has been steadily declining for years, but now it has gotten to the point where you only seem to have about a 1 in 5 chance of even being able to select a cache from the icon.