geocache trackable hotel

Hello,

I'm kind of new to this. I was wondering if anyone knows where and how to find someone willing to make a geocache trackable hotel for me. I want to place one but, I'm not handy with crafting a large hotel for trackables. I would want someone to make something more than just ammo can. I want something different. The geocaching website shop only has small boxes and tupperware. or does anyone know how to find someone that works at geocaching.com to ask them to have a contact list for people willing to build different geocaches.

Edited by DaydreamBeliever4

I'd think it'd be easier and cheaper for you to find a local craftsman if you plan to build your dream house.    :)

I'd want my trackable placed in a container that's close to waterproof as possible, and "just an ammo can" fits that  bill nicely.

An army/navy or gun show often have 120mm mortar cans, and those things are almost 29" long.

That should be plenty, as we haven't seen a cache calling itself a "tb hotel" with any in them in some time... 

Good luck.   :)

• Upvote 1