Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
Keioebe

Logs me out when I click on a cache

We had a server go down which is affecting the site and apps. The engineers expect to have things back up and running again shortly.

Every time I go to click on a cache it logs me out. Tried rebooting phone and uninstalling and reinstalling app. Nothing works! Help pls. Latest version 5.6.1

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2017 at 7:36 PM, Keioebe said:

Every time I go to click on a cache it logs me out. Tried rebooting phone and uninstalling and reinstalling app. Nothing works! Help pls. Latest version 5.6.1

Edited by farmall45
Wrong comment

On 8/14/2017 at 7:35 PM, Moun10Bike said:

We had a server go down which is affecting the site and apps. The engineers expect to have things back up and running again shortly.

On 8/14/2017 at 7:35 PM, Moun10Bike said:

Has there been updates on this issue?  It just started logging me out today when using my iphone app.  Fine most of the day, but started around 8:30 pm

I am still having the problem as of today. (9/4/2017)Using an iPhone 7, app is up to date and restarted but every time I tap on a cache the app quits. I am paying for the premium app membership! If there is a server down, I would think it should have been fixed by now. Thinking it's more than likely a bug with the app? If it's not addressed quickly, refunds for monthly membership should be in order!