Performance Issues

D4nielB

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 9:36 PM, JoenGPS said:

Trying to log uploaded cache logs...... uploaded to the "Q" and just spins clicking "compose log". I also see UTC date ( A day ahead of me) in the draft list"....????

Same here.  Cannot log uploaded field notes.  When logging manually, can go to the "old Experience" and it works fine.  Besides having opted out of the new experience for field notes and composing logs, when clicking on a field note to compose a log it uses the new experience and just hangs.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure it's what you're talking about, but I've been having more and more trouble with firefox when I have a few geocaching pages open. Everything else I'm doing seems to go a lot smoother when geocaching.com doesn't have any fingers in my browser. Admittedly, I have no proof, but I'm starting to get the feeling that all this new technology they've fallen in love with is leaving a lot of processes running in the background checking for things I could care less about even when I'm not looking at the geocaching.com page.

Seems to be a problem on certain browsers IE, Edge, Safari, and Chrome.  Was working fine just over a week ago.

Reluctantly reloaded Firefox and it works fine on that, but other browsers (all latest versions) just getting the spinning circle on Composing Drafts and Friend League.

• Upvote 1