'View Larger Map' Will Not Fully Open For My Account

C*J*L

This problem has just appeared today. To search for caches on the website, I usually go to the page for one that I've done recently and use the "View Larger Map" link on the small map for the cache, and carry on. I've never set a home location because I travel a fair amount and would rather not use that feature, so I just click the "Not Now" button to open the map. Perhaps that isn't actually relevant to the problem, but I want to give any information that may be useful.

Today, after clicking "View Larger Map" the map opened in a new window as usual but the small pop-up which shows the proposed location for "Set Home Location" came up without the detail map showing the location. It's blank except for the text and the two buttons, which appear near the top of the pop-up window rather than near the bottom as normal. Clicking the "Not Now" button doesn't close the pop-up, nor does "Set Location." The underlying map is shaded, and will not fully open. My friend used my computer to log onto her account, and she didn't experience the same issue--the "View Larger Map" opens for her. She hasn't set a location either, which indicates to me that isn't causing the problem. I tried clearing all geocaching.com cookies from my browser, which had no effect. I also tried in three different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE) and all produced the same problem. Any suggestions for how I might go about solving it? Thank you in advance.