Moving out of state - does anyone want to take over our hides?

TeamApril

We only have two hides - one in Arlington,  & the other in Cleburne (I used to work out there).

The one in Cleburne is a nano, so not much to maintain, but the one in Arlington (where we currently live) is a cache that we actively make sure there is plenty of swag (it's in a park & I want it to be a fun cache for kids/families). 

If anyone would like to maintain both or one of these, please let me know, otherwise we will have to remove them. 

Thanks so much.

Since when is a nano not much to maintain?   :laughing:

I'd think rather than maintain, ask with a Write Note on the cache pages, or a local geocaching forums, for someone who'd like to  Adopt  them.

I don't believe asking others to maintain another's hides turns out well.

If no takers, please remember to remove the containers before archiving them.  :)

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 3:04 PM, cerberus1 said:

Since when is a nano not much to maintain?   :laughing:

I'd think rather than maintain, ask with a Write Note on the cache pages, or a local geocaching forums, for someone who'd like to  Adopt  them.

I don't believe asking others to maintain another's hides turns out well.

If no takers, please remember to remove the containers before archiving them.  :)

Nano's really don't require much, IMO, just make sure to have a log in it & when someone says they can't find it, I make sure to check it's still there (which it is)

And I'm not asking them to maintain them, so much as take them over, so maybe my choice of words didn't convey what I actually meant. 

But if no one wants to adopt these, I'll remove & disable/archive them.