HOTJAR won't let me sign in to GC.Com in Safari

dani_carriere

2 hours ago, dani_carriere said:

I can't log in to GC.com on Safari on my Apple iPhone.  That means, I cannot message other users, grab travel bugs, or anything else that isn't on the new GC.COM mobile app.  What do I have to do to be able to sign in to the website via my phone?

You message other geocaching users by using a baseball site? Are you kidding?

Hans

7 hours ago, HHL said:

If you are serious Hans, you are clicking a link to GC .com because it was abbreviated in the original post. I'm sure they meant Geocaching.com 

Edited by Team DEMP
typo
4 hours ago, HHL said:

Hans

Excuse me for abbreviating.  This is the age of shortening things.  I did not type it as a link, just a reference. I hope you were kidding otherwise, you were being a troll.

Edited by dani_carriere
8 hours ago, dani_carriere said:

I can't log in to GC.com on Safari on my Apple iPhone.  That means, I cannot message other users, grab travel bugs, or anything else that isn't on the new GC.COM mobile app.  What do I have to do to be able to sign in to the website via my phone?

Hi dani_carriere,

I am sorry that you are experiencing an issue. We are working to identify the cause. Have you accessed the geocaching.com website (on your iPhone) from other websites recently?

Can you try deleting your cookies and website data for geocaching.com on your phone and then login again?