Icons showing up as exclamation marks.

dgas71

When I use the geocaching app, many of the geocaches show up as exclamation marks. I think many of them are caches that I found but I'm not sure why they would be exclamation marks. I'm attaching a screenshot.

IMG_2235.PNG

Edited by dgas71
Better screenshot

I also enjoy using field notes when caching so I can write a lengthy found it log once I'm at home.  I currently do not have any drafts/field notes, but when I open the map on the app (iphone) .... every single cache I have ever entered a field note for shows up as an explanation point!!  I thought these would disappear once I updated my remaining cache finds/not found, but they remain as ! on the app.  Is there any way to make these not show up as ! once I'm finished with updating my logs?

• Upvote 1

Googled this because it was intriguing me. Thanks for the answers, I also found that you can go into the app and the more tab, select drafts from there and then delete, although there doesn't seem to be a delete all button which is a little disappointing.

Cheers,

Schnuz.