Sign in to follow this  
Followers 71
Bloencustoms

Who Are The Lurkers? Introduce Yourself.

Hey everyone. I’m from Ohio and have been signed up to geocaching since 2012 but didn’t start actually finding caches til the very end of 2016. I currently have 61 finds and 4 hides. I’m not really into the game for the numbers. I mainly just enjoy finding interesting places when I’m bored. Best find I’ve had was last week. Found a cache that was archived in 2006 and was last found not long after that. After not being maintained for 12 years and being in a dollar store Tupperware container, I was still able to sign the log lol

85BE4636-4608-4DA4-998D-3EC39E73726E.jpeg

I've been quietly lurking around for some months both here and on random Cachelogs all over the world:ph34r: :rolleyes: I've found out about Geocaching during recent pregnancy so I'm currently unable to walk or travel as much as I'd like to but lurking around helps to kind of feed the urge to walk/hike/find caches. I'm absolutely obsessed about this although there aren't too many good ones closeby but oh well I'll just have to wait a little more before I can start traveling and go look for new places. :)

3 hours ago, nex89 said:

I've been quietly lurking around for some months...

Welcome and lots of happiness with your new born.

On 4 September 2018 at 3:43 AM, Streetwow said:

Hello, me and my wife are starting to search caches, its possible to get a free trial month?, se found two, 🤔🤗

Welcome!

Sent!

Check your profile email, please.

Hi,

I'm from Belgium, restarted GeoCaching a few weeks ago.  Instead of my old Garmin GPS (which I lost during moving), I'm using my phone instead at this moment (which seems to work perfectly).

We are planning a weekend out in the woods with my wife's family.  To show them (and myself) the benefits of the premium membership, would it be possible to get a premium trial?

Thanks!

Greetings! My daughter and I recently began caching together. It's part of our homeschooling education and a great way to get outdoors to explore the world around us. We're from the Charleston, SC area. We are very new at this and have really enjoyed it. We just purchased our first cache kit and are still researching ideas for items to place in it and where to place it. We look forward to meeting new friends and learning a ton!