Sign in to follow this  
Followers 72
Bloencustoms

Who Are The Lurkers? Introduce Yourself.

Hello, me and my wife are starting to search caches, its possible to get a free trial month?, se found two, 🤔🤗

On 4 September 2018 at 3:43 AM, Streetwow said:

Hello, me and my wife are starting to search caches, its possible to get a free trial month?, se found two, 🤔🤗

Welcome!

Sent!

Check your profile email, please.

Hi,

I'm from Belgium, restarted GeoCaching a few weeks ago.  Instead of my old Garmin GPS (which I lost during moving), I'm using my phone instead at this moment (which seems to work perfectly).

We are planning a weekend out in the woods with my wife's family.  To show them (and myself) the benefits of the premium membership, would it be possible to get a premium trial?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, silidili's said:

I'm from Belgium...

Soyez bienvenue... et verifiez votre email. ;)

Hi, lurker here but looking to became an active member of the community. 

19 minutes ago, TGCD said:

Hi, lurker here but looking to became an active member of the community. 

Be welcome, lurker. :)

Greetings! My daughter and I recently began caching together. It's part of our homeschooling education and a great way to get outdoors to explore the world around us. We're from the Charleston, SC area. We are very new at this and have really enjoyed it. We just purchased our first cache kit and are still researching ideas for items to place in it and where to place it. We look forward to meeting new friends and learning a ton!

1 minute ago, lttlered17 said:

Greetings! My daughter and I recently began caching together.

Welcome family!

I made my account years ago and forgot about it. I decided that I'm going to see what it's all about and hopefully it will be a win for my kids as well! Is there anyway I can get a free trial for a premium account? Thank you in advance!

On 9/27/2018 at 1:32 AM, squishylishy said:

Is there anyway I can get a free trial for a premium account? Thank you in advance!

I have run out of those vouchers.

So sorry. :(

1 hour ago, RuideAlmeida said:

I have run out of those vouchers.

So sorry. :(

It's okay, we're going to head out soon to look for a few that I'm able to see with the basic account. :)

Hello! I started geocaching a few years back, but didn't play for long because I forgot about it. I played again and took a break, and repeated the same thing until I began regularly playing over a year ago. I'm unfortunately busy nowadays so finding caches is difficult for me, but I do try and get some every month. I find geocaching to be such a fun and amazing experience at times, for you can see so much and have many experiences that stay with you as you search.

Hi! I created an account over a year ago and enjoy reading on here quite a bit, but have never posted. Was introduced to geocaching several years ago by a friend and have now been going on my own. I don't get around to it a whole lot, but I really enjoy ones that are in nice parks to hike and I like going when I am camping. I have been geocaching with friends and even recently I got my sister and my nieces into it. I love to explore and I enjoy the fun places geocaching takes me. 

13 hours ago, Alice_in_Geoland said:

Hi! I created an account over a year ago and enjoy reading on here quite a bit, but have never posted.

Be welcome, Alice!

Hi! My 4-yr old and I stumbled upon a geocache, and now he's crazy about it! I'm trying to read all the forums, soak  up the knowledge! Can I get a free trial? Not sure if this enthusiasm will last at this age, would like to do some test flights.

On 10/25/2018 at 9:36 AM, wiveleviw said:

Hi! My 4-yr old and I stumbled upon a geocache, and now he's crazy about it! I'm trying to read all the forums, soak  up the knowledge! Can I get a free trial? 

Welcome!!

Sure, but the procedure changed.

Premium membership trials are now available (for users who have not previously had Premium) by contacting Geocaching HQ via the Help Center.

On 11/3/2018 at 11:31 PM, AlongForTheRide_USA said:

Full time RVer traveling the US. Just got into geocaching  

Be welcome!

On 9/29/2018 at 9:51 AM, squishylishy said:

It's okay, we're going to head out soon to look for a few that I'm able to see with the basic account. :)

Just an FYI, if you have a  Google Play card, you can pay $5.99 for one month to try it out, but believe me, it's worth the years subscription. 

And...I am also fairly new, especially to forums. I love hiding almost as much as I love finding.