Sign in to follow this  
Followers 21
randomactsofkindness

Premium -- is it worth it?

199 posts in this topic

On 3/28/2018 at 4:38 PM, NewtS755 said:

Any chance I could get a membership trial?

Check your email box, please!

0

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, ChelleHB said:

If at all possible please could you also send me a free trial? 

 

Check your email box, please!

1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Check your email box, please!

Thank you very much

0

Share this post


Link to post

Considering buying PM, can you provide me a month trial, please?

0

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, kubajzek said:

Considering buying PM, can you provide me a month trial, please?

Sent!

0

Share this post


Link to post

i think about premium member on geocaching.

May i get a premium membership for a month for trial.

 

thanks

S.

0

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sobatko said:

May i get a premium membership for a month for trial.

Sent!

0

Share this post


Link to post

My husband and I are wanting to get back in to geocaching and have been trying to get used to the changes that have happened since we were very active.  We did try phone geocaching a couple of time with basic, but very hard to navigate from cache to cache without being able to search on the go. Is it possible to get the premium membership free trial for a month to see the differences?  Thanks:)

0

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, InHisSteps said:

Is it possible to get the premium membership free trial for a month to see the differences?  Thanks:)

 

Presuming you have always been Basic, yes.

Sent!

0

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you! Yes...been basic forever.  So the code works and computer is updated, but even when I log out and back in on my phone, i only see basic on my cache map. Is there more I need to do?

0

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, InHisSteps said:

Thank you! Yes...been basic forever.  So the code works and computer is updated, but even when I log out and back in on my phone, i only see basic on my cache map. Is there more I need to do?

You already appear as PM for me.

Logout and login with both account and homepage, please.

0

Share this post


Link to post

Ok my computer says premium now, but my phone still says basic. Took app off, and then back on just to see if that would help.  Still basic on phone.

0

Share this post


Link to post

I've got it working now....guess I had logged in to the site on 2 computers and phone...had to logout of all to make it work.  Thank you!

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, InHisSteps said:

Ok my computer says premium now, but my phone still says basic. Took app off, and then back on just to see if that would help.  Still basic on phone.

We had that problem.... but we didn’t take the app off, we logged out of the app, waited 10 seconds then logged in & it said we where premium. Try that, if it doesnt Work, contact us for more help.

0

Share this post


Link to post

Hi- I'm just getting back in to geocaching now that my son is old enough to come with me- any chance of a trial of Premium?

0

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

I'm 2 weeks new to geocaching and loving it. Wondering if someone will help me with a trial to help me see if its for me.

Thanks so much.

jquincy

0

Share this post


Link to post

I'm looking to rediscover geocaching after many years of not participating. This time using the app on my phone. I was wondering if PM is worth it and would appreciate it if I could be sent a free monthly voucher for a trial run. Thank you.

0

Share this post


Link to post

Hello guys, any good person to give me trial for a month? I am considering to order one year premium, but it would be nice to try it for a month.

Thanks :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/2/2018 at 5:09 AM, hammos said:

Hi- I'm just getting back in to geocaching now that my son is old enough to come with me- any chance of a trial of Premium?

Presuming you have always been Basic, yes.

Sent!

0

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/3/2018 at 0:26 AM, jquincy said:

Hi,

I'm 2 weeks new to geocaching and loving it. Wondering if someone will help me with a trial to help me see if its for me.

Thanks so much.

jquincy

Check your email, please.

0

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/4/2018 at 9:16 AM, 2Balvin said:

I'm looking to rediscover geocaching after many years of not participating. This time using the app on my phone. I was wondering if PM is worth it and would appreciate it if I could be sent a free monthly voucher for a trial run. Thank you.

Check your email, please.

0

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/5/2018 at 8:23 AM, danqo6 said:

Hello guys, any good person to give me trial for a month? I am considering to order one year premium, but it would be nice to try it for a month.

Thanks :)

Check your email, please.

0

Share this post


Link to post

RuideAlmeida, could I get a trial? :) i newbie here ,want try all feature :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/7/2018 at 7:43 AM, warkion said:

RuideAlmeida, could I get a trial? :) i newbie here ,want try all feature :)

Check your mail box, please!

0

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, Just getting back into geocaching after a break. Would like to try out premium features, RuideAlmeida if possible could I get a trial?

0

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Yabooboo said:

... if possible could I get a trial?

Sent! :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Sent! :)

Thanks very much.

0

Share this post


Link to post

I would like to request a trial as well. I signed up a couple of years ago, but never had the means to do it. Just yesterday was our first attempt and I told me daughter that we were "treasure hunting". She loved it. Although, shorter walks are better for her.

0

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/11/2018 at 2:14 PM, Reoddai said:

I would like to request a trial as well.

Check your email, please.

0

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Mantichore said:

Could i get a trial as well?

Sure! ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post

Could I please have a code for a trial of premium. Many thanks:D

Edited by WiltshireWombler
0

Share this post


Link to post

After a loooong absence, I just started geocaching with my son, who is three. Trying to get him into it as a fun way to spend time outside. 

There aren’t very many decent “basic” geocaches around our place, but apparently a bunch of premium ones. Any chance I could try a trial premium membership to see if it’s worth it? 

Thanks! 

Acorn79 (and Acorn Junior!)

Edited by acorn79
0

Share this post


Link to post

Helpful info for some.    :)     In the Help Center,  "Only Geocaching Basic Members who have not previously been a Premium Member are eligible to redeem a Free Premium Membership Trial".

Edited by cerberus1
0

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, acorn79 said:

Any chance I could try a trial premium membership to see if it’s worth it? 

Check your email, please.

1

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks RuideAlmeida!

1 hour ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Check your email, please.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post

I have also recently got back into geocaching and have been taking my 5 year old daughter and she loves finding them and trading swag.  Is it possible to get a premium trial so that we can see what the other features are like?  Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, 3Greenups said:

Is it possible to get a premium trial so that we can see what the other features are like?  Thanks

Check your email, please.

0

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/15/2018 at 7:49 AM, WiltshireWombler said:

Could I please have a code for a trial of premium. Many thanks:D

Check your email, please.

0

Share this post


Link to post

Hello! I have just recently started geocaching, however, i have known about it for a long time. In my area there are lots of premium restricted caches, so i am curious if i could somehow get a premium trial or such, to see if it is worth it for me. Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Tofipokehy said:

... so i am curious if i could somehow get a premium trial or such, to see if it is worth it for me. Thanks!

Curiosity killed. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post

Could it be possible to get a free trial please? If I receive a code for a trial, does it have a deadline to activate it? If not, I'll already have it at least :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, MrAxwolf said:

Could it be possible to get a free trial please? If I receive a code for a trial, does it have a deadline to activate it? If not, I'll already have it at least :)

Sure.

Check your email, please... you will find all the info you need.

0

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Sure.

Check your email, please... you will find all the info you need.

Thank you! :D

0

Share this post


Link to post

Garmin Dakota 20

I have geocached with others but not as the operator ( hold of device). I have a Garmin Dakota 20 and tried to send caches to my GPS but it does not work. Can I use this device?

Edited by Bibiwaconda
0

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bibiwaconda said:

Can I use this device?

Sure you can... I also have one of those.

Being a Basic Member you can download cache by cache with a .gpx file, than drag inside the "GPX" folder in your Dakota, via-USB, by instance.

As a Premium Member you can create Pocket Queries of several caches, award Favorites, create Routes and many other benefits.

1

Share this post


Link to post

The code said me that it worked, but I don't have the features of a premium membership... :/

(Resolved) 

Edited by MrAxwolf
0

Share this post


Link to post

Although someone will probably look down on this but there are apps that pretty much give you the premium features for free. So is it worth it? For the not so tech savvy maybe. 

0

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 21