Deleted Pocket Queries

I posted this under the iOS app topic but it appears as if it is an API error.

When I delete PQs and the related files ready for download they still appear in the Geocaching App, GSAK and the Cachly app until the standard 7 days is past.

Obviously not a website issue as they are gone on both tabs of the website so it can only be an issue with the information that is being supplied by the API.

After a bit of discussion with some caching friends I find that this is not a issue for people in the US but I my friends in South AFrica (where I reside) have the same problem. Seems starange that it might be regional based unless there are mirror servers used for different regions where a deletion is not being replicated. I cannot think of any other reason.

I have asked a limited number of people to see ifthey have the same problem so my regional theory could be incorrect.

Edited by ChrisDen

I will support your 'regional theory'.  A PQ I ran a couple days ago showed in the official app as "Last Generated".  I deleted that PQ from the website's 'ready to download' tab, waited a few minutes, then reopened the app. I didn't see that PQ on the "Lists" page in the app anymore.  Odd.

I'm in the USA.

Edited by noncentric