Trouble getting web site to accept new letterbox.

IMGOIN2

Twice I have gone through the process of trying to enter information about a letterbox I have placed.  I checked "letterbox Hybrid", entered coordinates for a Stage 1 virtual (starting point), put in final coordinates for actual location, filled in a brief description, and indicated "hide completely" in the visibility box.  When I click on the "continue" box, nothing happens.  What am I doing wrong?  Should I not list a Stage 1 virtual?  Thanks.

22 minutes ago, Team Microdot said:
2 hours ago, SeattleWayne said:

I'm not sure a Letterbox Hybrid has a virtual stage. 

I have a Letterbox Hybrid with several virtual stages.

All of the ones I've done have had virtual stages, starting at a specific location (accurate GPS coordinates, not a generic location like a parking lot or park entrance) and following letterbox-style clues to the final.

I've seen listings for LBH caches that were basically traditional caches with LB stamps, but I haven't actually done any of them.

1 hour ago, niraD said:

All of the ones I've done have had virtual stages, starting at a specific location (accurate GPS coordinates, not a generic location like a parking lot or park entrance) and following letterbox-style clues to the final.

I've seen listings for LBH caches that were basically traditional caches with LB stamps, but I haven't actually done any of them.

Oh. I stand corrected. 

For my letterbox hybrid caches that are at the posted coordinates, I don't bother with the virtual stage.  Just one more waypoint to clutter up someone's GPSr.  I remove it once I finish the cache description and then have the opportunity to go back and edit things.

Thanks; the problem was apparently my entry of a virtual stage before entering the final coordinates.  Once I filled in the "final" coordinates without entering them as a virtual stage, everything went smoothly.  The cache has now been submitted for approval.

Edited by CCSGA