Man-Made Animal Bridges and Crossings

2 minutes ago, vulture1957 said:

Fish ladders would actually fall under this category.  I suggest a written statement that they be posted in the "Fish Ladder" category.

This issue was addressed in the original proposal.

From category: Man-made Animal Bridges and Crossings category will not accept Fish Ladders, Ancient Traces and Roads or Turtle Crossings unless the turtle crossing is a safe passage either by bridge, tunnel or channel as defined in the category description. (see example graphic above)

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BK-Hunters said:

Forum Posting "I have photographed three separate herpetofauna crossings within 150 metres. According to stats, different species prefer different crossings. Would this be one waymark or three?"

Forum Posting: "I've found a similar spot: 4 tunnels for toads and other small animals within 300 meters. Shall I create one waymark with photos of all four tunnels or just pick one of them?"

Category updated to include: Proximity limitation for multiple animal crossings: If two or more crossings are less than 1/10 (.1) mile apart the group is to be posted as one waymark. If any two crossings are greater than 1/10 of a mile apart, they are to be posted separately. Equivalency: 1/10 (.1) mile = 528 feet or 161 meters. 

Edited by BK-Hunters