Geocaching items

SaigeInQuesnel

Some other threads that you might find informative:

Keep in mind that swag should fit easily into the container. If the swag you place makes it difficult for the container to close properly, then remove it.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, SaigeInQuesnel said:

Would a painted rock be a good thing to put in? I do acrylic painted rocks.

Could be.  A lot of folks do those nowadays; I have no idea how many GCs are doing it. I recently saw a vid on YT of a GC who does acrylic painted rocks.  I think she said she puts one in each cache she finds (that will accommodate them)--kind of a signature drop. ;)  Apparently, her "minions" are in fairly high demand.  I'm not suggesting you do or don't do what someone else is doing, but whatever you do, do something that's yours, and sign them--ya never know.  :D  If done right, they might also make nice trackables. 

• Upvote 1
57 minutes ago, cerberus1 said:

- It's natural state not good enough?

LOL! :lol:  I just got a mental flash of you saying that to Michelangelo... just before he drives a chisel into your head.  :rolleyes::P:D

Humankind's been decorating rock(s) since... well... since there's been humankind (cave paintings).

In my youth I used to feel the same way about body art--but I've mellowed a bit.  Now I just smile--biting a hole clean through my lip... :rolleyes:

Edited by RufusClupea
19 hours ago, RufusClupea said:

LOL! :lol:  I just got a mental flash of you saying that to Michelangelo... just before he drives a chisel into your head.  :rolleyes::P:D

Humankind's been decorating rock(s) since... well... since there's been humankind (cave paintings).

In my youth I used to feel the same way about body art--but I've mellowed a bit.  Now I just smile--biting a hole clean through my lip... :rolleyes:

:laughing:  Try removing anything on NPS property and see if that ticket  you get's  still funny.  :laughing:

There's an odd ad on TV (some medication) with a mother/daughter in a park taking river rocks/stones out of the water.  Then they drill holes and do stuff with 'em, and sell them at a flea market.     

- Free inventory... 

Trout depend on those  stones for breeding.    Took a long time to get smooth like that.

3 hours ago, cerberus1 said:

:laughing:  Try removing anything on NPS property and see if that ticket  you get's  still funny.  :laughing:

There's an odd ad on TV (some medication) with a mother/daughter in a park taking river rocks/stones out of the water.  Then they drill holes and do stuff with 'em, and sell them at a flea market.     

- Free inventory... 

Trout depend on those  stones for breeding.    Took a long time to get smooth like that.

.... Somehow I get the feeling we're not on the same page here....
     (or maybe the same book, library, language, or... planet? :lol:)

The only medication ad I've seen on TV lately is this one. B):rolleyes::D