Trackable Inventory

paticpatic

I'm pretty sure that viewing another cacher's TB Inventory is not easily achieved.

The only thing I can think of is to click on each TB icon in that cacher's "Trackables Moved/Discovered" column, then view the "Location" column and see if their cacher name is there.  If it is, then that means the TB is in their inventory. It's one method that would work, but it can be time-consuming depending on how many TB icons are in their profile.

59 minutes ago, Team Christiansen said:

When I started caching in 2006, you could see in each cacher's profile, how many of other cacher's TBs you had in your possession. Just like each cache has a trackable inventory, so did each cacher. I don't know when GS took that off our profiles.

You can still view profiles. 

By clicking on trackables, I can still see which ones you had in your possession/discovered (there was never a separation for those...) belonging to others too.

- But viewing your trackable inventory?  

We started in '04 and never recall seeing what you mention.  Please explain further.  Thanks.:)

4 minutes ago, cerberus1 said:

Please explain further.  Thanks.:)

It was identical to inventory currently listed on each cache page. For example, if I were to look at the cache page for GC56VAD right now, I can see that the Riverboxes Challenge II Geocoin is currently in its inventory. Same was the case for each cacher. By looking at the cacher's profile, you could see what trackables were currently in their possession -- a concept different from seeing the list of trackables ever retrieved or discovered.