Enhancement? - Lists on Profile

geo K

I'd like to see Bookmark Lists displayed before Favorites. The number of Bookmark Lists is usually very short, but Favorites can be very [extremely] long. This could help the phone users as well.

Edited by geo K
font

I may be mistaken, but I think the OP is referring to the "Lists" tab when viewing a cacher's profile.  Like HERE.

Personally, I'd like to see the "Lists" tab have two 'buttons', similar to how the "Statistics" tab has three 'buttons'.  The Statistics tab has buttons for 'Basic' vs 'Maps' vs 'Milestones'.  I'd like to see the Lists tab have buttons for 'Favorites' and 'Bookmarks'.  That would allow a cacher to see another cacher's public bookmark lists without having to scroll down past the favorites.

On 7/23/2017 at 11:32 PM, noncentric said:

I may be mistaken, but I think the OP is referring to the "Lists" tab when viewing a cacher's profile.  Like HERE.

Personally, I'd like to see the "Lists" tab have two 'buttons', similar to how the "Statistics" tab has three 'buttons'.  The Statistics tab has buttons for 'Basic' vs 'Maps' vs 'Milestones'.  I'd like to see the Lists tab have buttons for 'Favorites' and 'Bookmarks'.  That would allow a cacher to see another cacher's public bookmark lists without having to scroll down past the favorites.

Noncentric hits it on the head.  I was asking for the Bookmark Lists [short] to be listed above the Favorites [long] in the "List" Tab,  see his "Like HERE" above.

I believe Noncentric's suggestion has merit. I'd prefer the two buttons to be listed alphabetically or that the button is sticky so the button pressed would be remembered.