Pocket Query returns "finds" as not found

Kayaker29

Lately, I have been getting some Pocket Query results that aren't accurate. I submit a query asking for all types of caches that I haven't found, for a particular area. For search of 1000, most are caches that I have not found, but there are 10-15 or so of ones that I have already found. They are not archived or anything else unusual. I feel like maybe I am selecting something wrong, but I am choosing the very basic attributes. It's not that big of a deal, but I find I have to double check a cache to make sure I haven't already found it. I would like whatever is on my GPS to be "not found". Any suggestions?

I'm not sure this belongs in the GPS section. But let's try and clarify the problem.

1. Are you sure you checked the "I have not found" option when you set up the pocket query?
  2. Did you actually log them as found on geocaching.com?
  3. When you preview the PQ, do they show up in the results with a smiley face?
  4. Are you intentionally including your finds in your PQ results, and it's your GPS that is misinterpreting some of your found caches as unfound?