Profile Page from Forums problem

Windstorm+

Clicking on my name or avatar in the forums takes me to the wrong profile page. Instead of my profile, Windstorm+, it goes to the profile for Windstorm, even though the "+" symbol is included in the webpage address.

Also, I've seen someone report a 500 - Server Error when trying to reach their profile from the forums. Their name has the "&" symbol in it. Maybe the problems are related?

On 7/22/2017 at 0:37 PM, lodgebarn said:
On 7/22/2017 at 0:30 AM, noncentric said:

That still goes to the profile of "Windstorm" - instead of "Windstorm+".

Not for me

Really?  That's weird.  When I mouse-over the link you provided, it shows "...u=Windstorm+" in the url preview. When I click on the link you provided, it takes me to the profile of "Windstorm", a user that last visited in April 2017.

Is the OP still tracking this thread?  Would be curious to know if lodgebarn's link is working for them.

8 hours ago, noncentric said:

Really?  That's weird.  When I mouse-over the link you provided, it shows "...u=Windstorm+" in the url preview. When I click on the link you provided, it takes me to the profile of "Windstorm", a user that last visited in April 2017.

Is the OP still tracking this thread?  Would be curious to know if lodgebarn's link is working for them.

Possibly the browsers are behaving differently just to make life even more confusing. I am using Chrome in Windows 8.1.

38 minutes ago, lodgebarn said:
9 hours ago, noncentric said:

Possibly the browsers are behaving differently just to make life even more confusing. I am using Chrome in Windows 8.1.

Hhmmm. I tried your link in Edge, Chrome, and Firefox with the same outcome - takes me to the "Windstorm" profile, not "Windstorm+".  I'm using Windows 10, so maybe that's the issue.