Trackable promotion

Cryptid

3 hours ago, Cryptid said:

I just searched my emails. Still have all of them. Nothing. Must have ended up in spam. However, my issue is more with the hoarders. As in the last several similar promotion/contest travelers, they get hoarded. Search for them, "in the hands of Cacher name here"  you never see them in a cache.  This is how it always seems to be, all the way back to the Jeep contest. I think they should make it a rule, that if you hang on to them, you are ineligible for the prizes. 

Just my rant. Thanks for reading.

19 minutes ago, Cryptid said:

I just searched my emails. Still have all of them. Nothing. Must have ended up in spam. However, my issue is more with the hoarders. As in the last several similar promotion/contest travelers, they get hoarded. Search for them, "in the hands of Cacher name here"  you never see them in a cache.  This is how it always seems to be, all the way back to the Jeep contest. I think they should make it a rule, that if you hang on to them, you are ineligible for the prizes. 

Good to see it wasn't just us who noticed all those Michelin man tire gauge trackables that  hit ebay.    :)

16 hours ago, Cryptid said:

I applied for this one and got picked.  I seem to recall that the application contained some language to the effect that, by applying to get a promotional TB, I was agreeing to do certain things, including activating it and putting it in a cache.  I don't recall the specific language, but I think that Groundspeak is displeased with potential hoarders and is addressing the issue as best they can.

19 hours ago, hzoi said:

I applied for this one and got picked.  I seem to recall that the application contained some language to the effect that, by applying to get a promotional TB, I was agreeing to do certain things, including activating it and putting it in a cache.  I don't recall the specific language, but I think that Groundspeak is displeased with potential hoarders and is addressing the issue as best they can.

I also got one and I feel the same way. I just ordered something to attach to the tag. Then I'll come up with a mission. Then I'll enter it into the wild.

Feel free to hold me accountable. https://coord.info/TB8DY9N