Migrating Found caches to new GPS

I recently purchased a Garmin 64s, (which comes with a lot of pre-loaded Geocaches). I wanted to copy over the GPX files from my Etrex 20, which included a lot of "found" geocaches. The files copied over just fine, but everything shows as "unfound". Was there/is there a way to mass change them with out having to do so individually?

I have seen threads where people are managing their "finds" by clearing them. What's the accepted method for doing so?

You might try to copy "geocache_visits.text" which holds info on which caches you logged as found, DNF, NM...

Do you have any reason to keep your founds on your GPS? Normally you're not going to find them again, are you.

If you just want them available but not cluttering up your list of caches you can export them from your computer to GPS as POI (this can be done with GSAK or POI loader).

5 hours ago, Kayaker29 said:

I have seen threads where people are managing their "finds" by clearing them. What's the accepted method for doing so?

Pocket Queries. Pocket queries are the most accepted method for managing caches on your GPS, whether found or not. GSAK and iCaching work too, but both start with pocket queries alongside API queries to import caches. Stop loading them one at a time. You'll hit your GPX limit before you know it.