copy solved puzzle coordinates to my profile

j0ckser

If this query has been answered elsewhere, please point me to it; my search gave a null result.

My friend and I are going to do a small geo-art power trail. She has solved the puzzles and corrected the coordinates in her profile. What is the easiest, simplest way for me to acquire those corrected coordinates for my profile.  This query has nothing to do with finding the caches, but with how they will be displayed either on my profile or on my android app after we are finished. Any help would be appreciated.

17 minutes ago, Touchstone said:

I haven't used this feature much, but you might find it useful....

https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=106&pgid=807

Thank you for the speedy reply. BUT I'm unsure how your answer applies to my query. Perhaps I was unclear.

I seek an easy way to copy all the corrected coordinates from my friend's profile to mine. Yes, I could correct the coordinates one by one from her list (a few dozen wouldn't be too hard), but if there are a couple of hundred, surely there must be a simple way? please...

If your friend has them in a GPX file with the coordinates already solved, she could send it to you and you could import that into your GPS.  I do something similar when my wife and I go caching together.  It's not so easy if you're using phone apps.

27 minutes ago, JohnCNA said:

If your friend has them in a GPX file with the coordinates already solved, she could send it to you and you could import that into your GPS.  I do something similar when my wife and I go caching together.  It's not so easy if you're using phone apps.

Thank you John. I think the answer is, "It (what I want to do) can't be done." There is a GSAK session at Speedy Creek (WESCAN7) and I'll ask there.