Worldwide Redundancies for the Masses

With all the brouhaha over redundancies and redundant posting of late, we wish to propose a new category strictly for any waymark that has already been approved in another category.

This will be an excellent opportunity for Waymarkers worldwide to get all the redundancies out of their collective systems while simultaneously bolstering their numbers.

All are welcome to post in this new category, new comers and novices, or those seasoned and experienced at the art of cross posting.

Requirements:

Any Waymark submitted must be already approved in another category.

A link to the approved waymark will a mandatory variable.

All information provided in both short and long descriptions must be a “copy and paste”.

All photos must be taken from the approved waymark, no additional photos will be allowed.

Given that we know of locations with 35 or more approved Waymarks, should we limit submissions to one per location, or should we allow each and every one? We tend to lean toward the latter.

Edited by BK-Hunters

If a waymark has already been posted in another category and I will be Waymarking it in this redundant category, why do I have to copy-paste the entire short and long descriptions into my waymark? I should be able to just post "ditto" for the short description and "mega-ditto" for the long description.

Edited by Benchmark Blasterz

If a waymark has already been posted in another category and I will be Waymarking it in this redundant category, why do I have to copy-paste the entire short and long descriptions into my waymark? I should be able to just post "ditto" for the short description and "mega-ditto" for the long description.

Nawww! You have this confused with one of our other categories, "Armchair Waymarking". If we were to allow "ditto" & "mega-ditto", or even "kilo-ditto", to sneak in then this category would be redundant with "Armchair Waymarking". Can't have that!

Keith

Edited by BK-Hunters

Nawww! You have this confused with one of our other categories, "Armchair Waymarking". If we were to allow "ditto" & "mega-ditto", or even "kilo-ditto", to sneak in then this category would be redundant with "Armchair Waymarking". Can't have that!

Keith

So not even a micro-ditto or nano-ditto? :sad:

Next you're probably going to tell me I have to copy-paste by using EITHER a mouse OR a keyboard code. :sad: :sad:

Edited by Benchmark Blasterz

So not even a micro-ditto or nano-ditto? :sad:

No, not even a "pico-ditto", "femto-ditto" or an "atto-ditto".

Next you're probably going to tell me I have to copy-paste by using EITHER a mouse OR a keyboard code. :sad: :sad:

Hadn't thought of that, but I LIKE the idea - NO duplicity in your work stream - gotta be EITHER - OR!

Keith

Edited by BK-Hunters

MP: "My idea of Drive-By Waymarking never got off the ground..."

I looked in vain this morning for the coordinates and photos of the perfect "Drive-By-Waymark" just for you, Manville Possum. :D

Here is one of my Drive-By's from my Mule.

So, did you take a close up of the plaque? Or is the point that this is a Drive-By-Waymark? Most interesting that you managed to do a "Selfie" of the mule and you are not in the picture. :lol: