Does anyone remember the Pocket Decoder?

gemmy

I recently got back into caching after having both knees replaced and let me tell you I have missed this sport so much! I got my swag bag and all my things neatly packed in a hip bag and I am hitting the trails every chance I get. In the process of getting all my caching things organized, I came acrossed the Pocket Decoder from The Caching Place. I would like to set up a cache that requires the use of this decoder. I remember that they had a printable version. I am wondering if anyone has access to this that could send me a copy? I use to go to the caching place all the time to play the games they had there where you had to use the pocket decoder. Such fun. I was sorry to discover that they are no longer around.

OMG yes! Thank you! Thank you!

I went to the site but I am not able to download it even after I register. I added my email and answered the captcha but nothing is showing up in my email. I'll give it some time and maybe it will show up. Thank you again for the help. :):lol::rolleyes:

I have not been able to get into the site to be able to download that file. The site tells me that a email confirmation has been sent but nothing has shown up. Is there a way to send me the file directly through the message system here? I appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Thanks so much.