Magellan eXploist GC communucator issues

I have an explorist GC by Magellan and ever since I updated my pc to windows 10 my communicator won't let me download the geocaches into my unit. Is anyone else having this problem and is the a solution to fix the problem

Yes, many people are having this problem, and frequent threads appear when someone notices that Garmin Communicator doesn't work. Windows 10 and supported web browsers are shutting off features of unsecure plugins. Unless you have not been keeping your Windows 10 PC updated (including updating web browsers), it is unlikely that you can get Garmin Communicator, and the "Send To My GPS" button, to function. Many people still can, so the button remains for now.

If you just want to send one cache to your Magellan, click the "GPX file" button (the one that has the specific text "GPX file") on any cache page, and save the GPX file to the "Geocaches" folder of the Magellan GPSr.

If you have a Pocket Query, unzip it. There are typically two files. Place the ".GPX" in the "Geocaches" folder. Place ".WPT" in the "Waypoints" folder of a Magellan GPSr.

If you're computer-savvy, you can set up automated ways to get cache files onto your GPSr, using various kinds of helper software.

Edited by kunarion