Uploading caches to etrex20 using Garmin Express

Got an email on how to use Garmin express for windows10, but can't find it . I used the express once before I lost email and it worked pefectly. Trying to doenload a list of caches for the MWGB.

When you start Garmin Express, is it happy? It should find your connected Etrex20 and say that it's connected and up to date.

I just now tried sending a "list" using Edge, and it worked! I had to first "Allow" Garmin Express to work with Edge, a little confirmation window popped up.

You may have some luck using Internet Explorer. Type "Internet Explorer" into the Start Menu's search box to find it quickly.

Open the page of Lists, then click the menu icon to the right of a List, then click "Send To Garmin", and "Allow Garmin Express" (if asked), then follow the prompts from that point, and Garmin Express should open to send the files.

Edited by kunarion

Followed those steps exactly, numerous times. No uploads.

Once Garmin Express tries to "send" the files, what is the final message?

Or does Garmin Express seem to be opening at all?

If you're open to placing the files manually (not using "Send To Garmin"), that's really pretty easy, plus you can have more control over which files remain on your GPSr. To do that, you can use the "GPX File" button on a cache page, and save it to the Garmin/GPX folder of the GPSr. Or run Pocket Queries, unzip them and save whole sets of caches the same way.

Saving files manually also could help you figure out why you don't get any caches on your GPSr. And you can do either "Send To Garmin" or send them manually, at any time as you prefer.

Edited by kunarion