Adjusted Coordinates on Map?

For a few minutes today, I was pleasantly surprised to see my unknowns with adjusted coordinates in their actual spots on the map. Then, all of a sudden, they were gone, the question marks back on the map. Did anyone else see this, or was I imagining it? Truth to tell, I kinda liked it.

For a few minutes today, I was pleasantly surprised to see my unknowns with adjusted coordinates in their actual spots on the map. Then, all of a sudden, they were gone, the question marks back on the map. Did anyone else see this, or was I imagining it? Truth to tell, I kinda liked it.

You were not imagining it. The new feature is being discussed in this Release Notes thread.

I'm also seeing that the puzzle icons are now gone. Maybe they are making adjustments to the feature based on feedback in the Release Notes thread. Hopefully...

Indeed. Top that there were adjusted coordinates on the map. This morning i was completing a mystery trail and the adjusted were gone???? WHY?

This was very helpful when you are planning your geocaching trip.

Is this coming back?

FYI - Until the feature returns, you can see the puzzle icons at corrected coords when viewing Search results on the map. Perform a Search in the area of your mystery trail, then choose to "Map These Geocaches". You'll see the puzzle icons for caches that have corrected coords and those icons will be at the corrected locations.

I'm still seeing my solved puzzles as the puzzle piece icon at the solved coodinates, and unsolved puzzles as the question mark at the posted coordinates - 7/6/17, 10:00am PDT on my laptop, View Map on the website.

The Android app on my phone shows the question mark, but if I tap it and hit start, it changes to the puzzle piece and changes location to my solved coordinates, if I have solved the puzzle.