Find a Geocache - Not showing trackables anymore?

!Lux

Am i the only one kinda annoyed by this? Before when you searched for geocaches, you could always see if the cache contained trackables.

But after the website update, its completely gone. Is there any other way to do it?

The previous list was so much better in every way! Looked better. Easier to navigate. Easier to distinguish everything.

These new website updates just keep removing things and making the site worse.

Its just white, big icons, big text, tons of white empty padding everywhere and alot of features are gone.

Groundspeak, get your sheit together please?

EDIT: Just found that you can still search for caches the old way with the old layout, fortunately!

They better not remove it!!

Edited by !Lux

. . . Before when you searched for geocaches, you could always see if the cache contained trackables.

I'm going to dispute this statement. True, you could see if trackables were listed as being in the cache, but not whether the cache actually contained trackables. IMO, so often the trackable(s) listed were not actually there, that the information was useless.

Edited: stupid autocorrect

Edited by NanCycle

. . . Before when you searched for geocaches, you could always see if the cache contained trackables.

I'm going to dispute this statement. True, you could see if trackables were listed as being in the cache, but not whether the cache actually contained trackables. IMO, so often the trackable(s) listed were not actually there, that the information was useless.

+1 :)

We've seen many caches that had no trackables, but were still shown on the inventory.

We're really fussy looking for them too, after finding some that others claimed missing.

Going to logs when home showed folks mentioned "no trackables" in some cases months earlier and never corrected.

Complaints aside, I don't think that cachers' failure to properly maintain trackable inventory is a valid reason to remove this information from the search results page. Otherwise, might as well remove it from the individual cache page, and I think we can agree that would defeat the purpose. So, too, then, does removing this information from the search results page.