Dropping Trackables in Iceland

My daughter and I will be visiting Iceland in August (2017) from the U.S. I have several trackables (travel bugs) that I would like to bring with me and drop off in caches in Iceland. Probably near Reykavik, as that looks like it will be the most likely visited caches in Iceland. I am concerned that they won't be picked up, or worse yet, that people don't know what to do with trackables in Iceland. Any feedback??

I am concerned that they won't be picked up, or worse yet, that people don't know what to do with trackables in Iceland. Any feedback??

Yeah...

What's the difference between a cacher in the US and one in Iceland?

-We're seeing cachers here in the US who don't know what they're doing with trackables...

There is no cache that's officially a "TB Hotel", they're simply called that by their owners.

Any cache large enough to hold trackables however, is just as good, and sometimes even a bit safer for their longevity. :)

- If you notice, the person you responded to in another thread placed the trackable he had in a cache that had no mention of being one.

I'd think you can find quite a few small or larger caches to place your trackables in while there.

Good luck, have fun on your trip. :)