App not showing all Caches

Using the new App (not Classic), Premium Member (Log-in confirmed) and confirmed no filters applied.

Using the App on my Samsung S7, I see this map of GCs for the Yarm, UK area:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ZmkXRryAlIUjlXSmhodU1XVEk

Whilst the equivalent area on the website gives me this:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ZmkXRryAlIX2p2UDl1UFlmTW8

Clearly, the app is failing to display all available caches.

Any ideas why I'm not seeing all the available GCs in the App?

Using my Android phone (LG) and the official app (version 5.5.1), I was able to see all the caches in the area you indicated. Not sure why you're only seeing the single cache.

I have noticed a bit of 'lag' with the app in the past few days, where it seems like icons aren't loading all at once. I panned over a bit from the area you indicated and one Trad icon appeared, then I went to the website to find that area to see how many should be shown, when I looked at the app again there were two more icons (Multi and Trad). The total number of caches in that screen loaded, but it just too a while.

It seems odd to me that the "loading geocaches..." bar goes away at the top of the screen, but then there's still a lag before the cache icons actually appear on the screen.

Thanks for looking at the same area.

I did the usual panning and zooming around, etc. To try and force a reset of the area but nothing comes up even after a long wait.

I removed and reinstalled the App last night and they are all back. So I guess something got screwed up somewhere.