Northwest Trails

akerdoc

I'm still working on it, but my time has been limited over the past couple of years.

Do you happen to know how to add the Northwest Trails tracks to a Garmin 64ST using a Mac computer. If it's easier, I could possibly use Windows 7 using Parallels on my Mac.

Thank you for any help.

Do you happen to know how to add the Northwest Trails tracks to a Garmin 64ST using a Mac computer. If it's easier, I could possibly use Windows 7 using Parallels on my Mac.

Thank you for any help.

You can download the .img file (pre-compiled mapset) and save it directly to your device, or follow these directions to install via Basecamp on your Mac.

Thank you for any help.

You can download the .img file (pre-compiled mapset) and save it directly to your device, or follow these directions to install via Basecamp on your Mac.

Thank you very much. That was very helpful! Happy 4th of July!