Extra Credit on a Waymark?

Okay, I had completely forgotten about this. I'm finally processing photos from the Downtown area of Lexington, Missouri, I took about three years ago. The photo I took of the old Masonic Lodge has a bright Canary Yellow '55 Chevy Bel Aire parked in front of the building. I completely forgot how I drooled when that car pulled over when I was just down the street. So, the big question, do I get extra credit on the waymark because I didn't STEAL that car from that guy! :blink::laughing: Seriously, though, it was one of those chance encounters that make Waymarking a hoot! BTW, At least I got to show off that car in THREE separate Waymarking categories!

35283274740_b4cdc6ce1d_n.jpg

Edited by iconions

It looks like you're using a photograph from the late 1950s that you found in your old photo albums.

I only take out the DeLorean on "Special occasions" - besides, I'm an old fart, but not THAT old! :rolleyes:

:laughing: That car was old when I was born in the early '60's! ...and get off my lawn, you dang kids!

Saw this bright red 1967 Dodge Charger in Taralga, an interesting village which I've waymarked. The number plate leaves no doubt as to its pedigree.

66b8021d-b3b5-473a-9857-105ead22c3d6_l.jpg

Ummm there's just one word.... SWEEEEEEET!!!! That car would do in a pinch.

I realize, that the next time I go Waymarking, I'll have a beautiful building and a beatup Yugo in front of it!

I'm still on the fence over this one. It it had been a 57 or a 57 Nomad I'd definitely give you extra credit but the 55 and 56 have always seemed too pedestrian stylistically to me. The yellow is worth a coupla extra points though...

Anyhoo, here's what the average high school student in Revelstoke, BC drives.

f51366e1-83c6-4e47-8a48-e1f9f700fb20.jpg

Keith