Weird Bug?

I saw that a new geocache was published, when it came across my phone via the geocaching notifications. I clicked on it and saw it on my map, but as I wasn't ready to go hunting for it, I clicked on another nearby cache. The cache that was just published VANISHED FROM THE MAP. I refreshed my app. I closed my app and relaunched it. I tried turning my phone completely off and back on. I relaunched the app. The new cache does not appear on my geocaching app map. I checked with my friend and it shows up just fine on hers. The only way I can view the cache on my phone's app is if I either go to the original link in the notification or bring it up using its GC code. Once I select another nearby cache, however, it vanishes from my map. I don't know what to do about this. Any suggestions?

I saw that a new geocache was published, when it came across my phone via the geocaching notifications. I clicked on it and saw it on my map, but as I wasn't ready to go hunting for it, I clicked on another nearby cache. The cache that was just published VANISHED FROM THE MAP. I refreshed my app. I closed my app and relaunched it. I tried turning my phone completely off and back on. I relaunched the app. The new cache does not appear on my geocaching app map. I checked with my friend and it shows up just fine on hers. The only way I can view the cache on my phone's app is if I either go to the original link in the notification or bring it up using its GC code. Once I select another nearby cache, however, it vanishes from my map. I don't know what to do about this. Any suggestions?

Do you have any filters applied that would hide the cache in question?