The Best Place?

Criminal

I guess it depends on your map... but I just checked the one I've got and it seems Alaska is in the upper left hand corner. While I've thoroughly enjoyed multiple visits there, I've yet to do any geocaching on those trips. I have on the other hand cached in about half of the states in the contiguous 48, and can honestly say that the Great Northwest does indeed have some of the best geocaching... and geocachers!. Somehow it just doesn't seem fair though... I mean, shoot! It seems like the best of everything is found there! And, somehow, I'm stuck in Illinois!

Support your local rescue team.... Get Lost!

walking stick said:

quote:
Somehow it just doesn't seem fair though... I mean, shoot! It seems like the best of everything is found there! And, somehow, I'm stuck in Illinois!

Hey,

This time last year I was "stuck in Illinois" at Clinton (Nuclear) Power Station and I had a great time hunting local caches. Lighten up.... I wouldn't want to live in Illinois (even though I have on several occasions) but I sure do like to geocache there. There are some great caches along the IL/IN border.

9617_300.jpg

I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. In other words we are being watched by beings from outer space. -Albert M. Chop, NASA

Geocaching is fun no matter where you do it. There is always something new to see or learn about. If I'm traveling and I got some time, I go caching!! But where's the best place to geocache? Wherever you're at my friend..

Charlie Trail Duster -

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met.