Introducing Wayfrog

I want to take this opportunity to introduce a new Waymarking admin, Wayfrog. Wayfrog is stepping into the Waymarking admin role after several years of Waymarking experience both as a group leader and officer and Waymark submitter. He will be taking over the lead from me as Waymarking admin and all question that were previously set to me can be set to him.

After more than eight years as a Waymarking admin it became time for me to step aside as Waymarking admin due to personal reasons. Due to these reasons I did not feel I was able to serve the needs of the Waymarking community as well I was wanted to or as well as the community deserves. I know I am leaving the community in good hands with Wayfrog. I will be retaining my admin rights to assist Wayfrog as he may need but I do not expect he will need my assistance much.

I want to take this opportunity to introduce a new Waymarking admin, Wayfrog. Wayfrog is stepping into the Waymarking admin role after several years of Waymarking experience both as a group leader and officer and Waymark submitter. He will be taking over the lead from me as Waymarking admin and all question that were previously set to me can be set to him.

After more than eight years as a Waymarking admin it became time for me to step aside as Waymarking admin due to personal reasons. Due to these reasons I did not feel I was able to serve the needs of the Waymarking community as well I was wanted to or as well as the community deserves. I know I am leaving the community in good hands with Wayfrog. I will be retaining my admin rights to assist Wayfrog as he may need but I do not expect he will need my assistance much.

Love ya WW - and welcome WayFrog :)

First I want to thank Waywizard for his friendship over the last years and his introduction. Thank you! It’s a pleasure and honor to work with our community to make Waymarking a good experience for us all. Please keep our community friendly and positive like we used to be. If you have questions or requests please contact me. Thanks all for welcoming me!

First I want to thank Waywizard for his friendship over the last years and his introduction. Thank you! It’s a pleasure and honor to work with our community to make Waymarking a good experience for us all. Please keep our community friendly and positive like we used to be. If you have questions or requests please contact me. Thanks all for welcoming me!

Thanks for stepping up to the lilypad! We all know that working with you will be a "Ribbett"ing experience! :laughing:

I want to thank you for the time that you have taken to contribute in the past and I am looking forward to your continued contributions to the Waymarking community. :)

Manville.

What he said... :)

Also - Welcome to the driver's seat to Wayfrog.

Keith

Wayfrog, We are so pleased that you are a  part of the Waymarking Administrators team. 

I was very surprised when one of our submissions was approved (by you) this morning that basically was stalled for several weeks.   

This was actually the second approval of a submission that I was getting concerned if it would ever get approved. 

Thank you for your attention to these delayed approvals and your timely response. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, BK-Hunters said:

Wayfrog, We are so pleased that you are a  part of the Waymarking Administrators team. 

I was very surprised when one of our submissions was approved (by you) this morning that basically was stalled for several weeks.   

This was actually the second approval of a submission that I was getting concerned if it would ever get approved. 

Thank you for your attention to these delayed approvals and your timely response. :rolleyes:

You're welcome!

• Upvote 1

I really believe that this hobby, and this site, can go somewhere now; since we have someone who has both the expertise and the interest to keep things going, and make some necessary improvements.

Until now, I've always paid my premium membership through clenched teeth, because I hated that essentially ALL of that money was going to something that I don't really get into -- geocaching.  Now that we have a good Waymarking advocate, I feel much better about staying premium.

Thank you, Wayfrog!