Looking for geocacher to help supporting cache on Saltee Islands

Hi there, placed the cache on Saltee but it was not approved subject to island owner permission and help with support. If I find the owner and have the permission still need a volunteer to support. Please respond if you want to co-own. You need to live close to the island or guarantee to go there often.

Thank you

Not sure that placing a cache here was a good idea and don't fancy your chances of getting permission tbh.

Privately owned by the Neale family since 1943, the islands are a breeding ground for Fulmar, Gannet, Shag, Kittiwake, Guillemot, Razorbill, Puffin and Grey Seal. An area surrounding both islands and extending approximately 500m off shore was granted the status of a Special Protection Area to protect the bird habitat. The islands are also at the center of a related Special Area of Conservation named after them, extending to the mainland coastline east of Kilmore Quay. The conservation area specifically addresses: the mud and sand flats on the mainland coastline as well as those surrounding the mainland facing sides of Little Saltee; large shallow inlets and bays to the west of an imaginary line joining Kilmore Quay and Great Saltee; reefs throughout the entire area; the vegetated sea cliffs which surround both islands; sea caves along the south coast of Great Saltee and the entire area as a grey seal habitat with specific reference to both islands as important sites, including for breeding, along with some areas further out also of interest as moult and resting haul-out sites. The waters around the islands can be treacherous, hence the area is known as the "Graveyard of a Thousand Ships and the islands their tombstones".

Not sure that placing a cache here was a good idea and don't fancy your chances of getting permission tbh.

Privately owned by the Neale family since 1943, the islands are a breeding ground for Fulmar, Gannet, Shag, Kittiwake, Guillemot, Razorbill, Puffin and Grey Seal. An area surrounding both islands and extending approximately 500m off shore was granted the status of a Special Protection Area to protect the bird habitat. The islands are also at the center of a related Special Area of Conservation named after them, extending to the mainland coastline east of Kilmore Quay. The conservation area specifically addresses: the mud and sand flats on the mainland coastline as well as those surrounding the mainland facing sides of Little Saltee; large shallow inlets and bays to the west of an imaginary line joining Kilmore Quay and Great Saltee; reefs throughout the entire area; the vegetated sea cliffs which surround both islands; sea caves along the south coast of Great Saltee and the entire area as a grey seal habitat with specific reference to both islands as important sites, including for breeding, along with some areas further out also of interest as moult and resting haul-out sites. The waters around the islands can be treacherous, hence the area is known as the "Graveyard of a Thousand Ships and the islands their tombstones".

When I first read the thread I thought the OP said they had permission, but I've re-read it now and I agree with you, I think it extremely unlikely they'll be able to line up the first duck (permission), let alone all the other ducks needed to get it published.