Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
jisperveld

Trail maps

I just installed the geocaching app. I made a list of some geocaches and downloaded them for offline use. But how do I switch to the Trail maps to find detailed maps with my caches?

Btw: I'm a premium member

Edited by jisperveld

I dont use the Groundspeak app, but if you can't find an answer there are other caching apps. I use either Locus or GCDroid - Locus has beautiful offline maps with OSM trail information. GCDroid has offline maps but links even easier than Locus to other mapping apps

Thanks for the answer, but I choose for Groundspeak app because it synchronises with my list on there website.

Thanks for the answer, but I choose for Groundspeak app because it synchronises with my list on there website.

Hi there. You can change your map type in the app by tapping the icon that looks like three stacked layers near the top left of the map screen. That will open a screen where you can switch between Trails, Street, Satellite, and Hybrid. Once you've chosen a map type your choice will stick until you decide to change it again. Hope that helps!