Tuesday 24th spike-a-thon

Sassquatch

How many people, if any,would be interested in some Tuesday the 24th bowling. Winner gets the spike-o-gold. I've been way too busy with STUFF to come up with any event type thingy. This will happen in the PDX area. So anyway, Mousekateer roll call count off now.

[This message was edited by Sassquatch on June 21, 2003 at 08:41 AM.]

How 'bout Thursday? The Family O'Foxes and Stampin' Granny will be @ Doerenbecher (spelling?!) Late that afternoon and would love to stick around for a Portland get together.

Even if you decide against Thursday, could someone recommend some EASY caches near OHSU? After a 2 hour trip up and then another hour in the doc's office, we don't want anything with a lot of walking < .5 mi round trip.

Thanks,

Jay - FoF

AKGAT.gif

quote:
Even if you decide against Thursday, could someone recommend some EASY caches near OHSU? After a 2 hour trip up and then another hour in the doc's office, we don't want anything with a lot of walking < .5 mi round trip.

There are six or seven along Terwilliger Blvd and about half of them are easy walking distance of Dornbecher Hospital. TryHomestead Playground and check nearby caches.

I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back, please keep me here.

Here's how it shapes up at this time. I was told by a certain bowling alley that we could bowl from 7pm to 9pm for 10 bucks each including shoes. I also arranged a little wrinkle to ensure better scores. The bowling alley is Sunset Lanes at the corner of walker rd. and cedar hills blvd. in Beaverton. Sorry Family-O but I work Thusday nights and need to save some vacation for the summer.

I've talked with the Lanes and I suggest we be there early to get shoes pick the right ball and whatnot ie; pitcher of beer. It's Sunset Lanes in Beaverton on Walker and Cedar Hills blvd. behind Crazy Chef Sato's, apparently he's not just mentaly challenged, he's CRAZY. Lane time is 7pm to 9pm with the winner getting the spike. I plan on being there around 630pm. It's 10 bucks with shoes included. Hope to see you all there.

The results........

After employing some new-fangled math and some shady accounting practices, the results which were not so carefully tabulated and left in a hermeticaly sealed mayonaise jar on the porch of Funk and Wagnalls are......

fractal

so buckle up and keep your arms inside the ride at all times