Klamath Falls

oregone

As long as she doesn't break up with me (again) in the next 14 days, laurencat and i are coming to klamath falls, oregon on the 17th or 18th.

We wanted to make the dash for cache event, but she doesn't graduate until the 13th and i have a stupid ceremony thing on the 16th. That, and we're twenty-somthings, so--by definition--we're fickle.

although i've been to k-falls many times, this is lauren's first visit.

We'll be there for about a week, and hopefully--weather permitting--we'll be camping most of the time. But this is klamath falls in may, so we'll be retreating to the city every time the afore-mentioned weather dictates.

I gotta stop beating around the bush.

Does anyone know the following:

a)relatively close-in campgrounds

b)a cheapish, but data-port ready motel

c)a foofy restaurant

d)3 or more non-foofy restaurants

e)a girl by the name of donna frehauf?

f)the emergency couch to sleep on

g)strip clubs, if any

this is our big summer trip, and although it's only in late spring, we're looking forward to it like there's no tomorrow.

when i was 13, in 7th grade, my teacher told me that the safest place to be in case of a nuclear attack by the soviets was klamath falls. Something about the way the jet-stream works.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

Tonto does some of the coolest paintings on rocks you've ever seen. I think she's going to dedicate a little rock for you to find. I have one of a coiled snake on my front porch.

Don't be afraid to venture over the hill towards Butte Falls. We have enough local cache here that you can get yourself a couple of dozen in a day if you plan your route right. Here's the search for our zip code.

Butte Falls Caches!!

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

I can't give you a painted rock, although I can help you out with everything else you asked for. Even the emergency couch. Just email me and I can feel you in on what ever you need. Maybe in return you'll help us K-Fallers out if we head up north.

Glad to have you.

You hide it and I'll try and find it. GARMIN V guy.gif

i was looking foward to the trip before, but now there's a special prize involved! it's too bad i can't bring joey the kitten down to meet you all, but he doesn't like cars too much. hopefully, he'll be okay up here with oregone's sister and bellemanda taking care of him. now, if i can just pass that final i have tomorrow and stop wasting time on the internet....

LC and oregone... I hope that you two will call us if you head further south or toward the coast.

Email me for our phone number. We'll be in Cave Junction area on Sunday... maybe we can buy you pizza? (Wild River, YEAH! They have an inhouse brewery....

icon_biggrin.gif )

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

It's not whether or not you pick your nose that matters, but where you put the booger...

LC and oregone... I hope that you two will call us if you head further south or toward the coast.

Email me for our phone number. We'll be in Cave Junction area on Sunday... maybe we can buy you pizza? (Wild River, YEAH! They have an inhouse brewery....

icon_biggrin.gif )

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

It's not whether or not you pick your nose that matters, but where you put the booger...