How to add Officers in your category group

mcc_

Hi all,

I started a group a while back and now 3 people have joined it, however can't find the button to make them officers anywhere.

Can anyone give me the location of where it is?

Ed / MCC B)

Which group is it?

Many thanks, all done now.

@BK_Hunters - Greggs, however we have got 3 members now and it's a GB-only thing and I see you're in America.

Ed/MCC B)

I don not want to discourage you, but the chances to get this category approved are very limited.

I mean very, very, very limited, almost non-existent.

Unless is was an american chain, that's only found in america, then that would be fine....................

But this is only a massive chain found throughout the entire of the UK, so it's not global...................

I don not want to discourage you, but the chances to get this category approved are very limited.

I mean very, very, very limited, almost non-existent.

Unless is was an american chain, that's only found in america, then that would be fine....................

But this is only a massive chain found throughout the entire of the UK, so it's not global...................

If it was an American chain or a truly global one, it still had no chance.

Don't compare a new category idea with existing categories, at least not with older ones. Things were different in the first years and almost anything was possible. Then the community discovered that some ideas were not great and it became much more restrictive. If we had a history of all category votes, you would see that in the recent seven or eight years all commercial categories were denied, as well as all geographically limited ones regardless of the topic (except for the generally accepted exceptions like heritage sites, historical markers or benchmarks). You are just ten years late. In 2007 your category had a chance, today Walmart had none.