New default.aspx is missing:

1. No benchmarks

2. No Waymarks

3. No Advanced search

4. No Geocache Google Earth Viewer

5. Bug: Is listed under 'Community' that is forward to forums

a. View Your Friends

b. View Your Stat Bar

After logging into forum, found benchmark and waymark is missing from the hierarchy. Is Wherigo (with no Groundspeak support) going to be defunct too? Hard to believe that the all the benchmarks were archived by the government.

Groundspeak/Geocaching has also eliminated traveling caches.

Groundspeak/Geocaching was founded on finding locations, containers using Government owned satellite and are 24 in all. Has the focus gone to advertising revenue and not the millions of $ spent by actual players.

New default.aspx

1. Recent logs need to (unfriend) everyone

2. half missing recently viewed entry does not show in full.

a. Black heart. What is that? It shows on caches that I have never found or looked for. just looked at the cache page that is now archived.

b. Under the cache name is <description> have a RPM gauge, a number, picture of a hill, ruler, and small. This might be container size as indicated by 4 '----' What ever the for hyphens mean

I have bought your trinkets, spent $30 a year for the past 8 years. You killed my blackberry browser ($600)and had to buy another device. paid $10 for an app that was working perfectly.

Where does it end?

OK, the rest of your post I can decipher that you're unhappy with the changes on the new dashboard, but I'm lost with this one.

Groundspeak/Geocaching was founded on finding locations, containers using Government owned satellite and are 24 in all.

Not sure what you mean by this, can you please explain?