BUG: Accidentally Select Drop, Change to Visit, TB still gets Dropped

Sherminator18

I think I found a bug with the new logging. When logging a cache, I accidentally clicked "Drop" for one of my trackables when I meant to select "Visit." Before submitting the log, I clicked Visit for that trackable and at that screen it was highlighted blue that "Visit" was selected. When I submitted the log, the trackable was dropped in the cache, even though I changed it to be a Visit log on the previous screen.

I replicated this error as well after I accidentally did it.

Edited by Sherminator18

I think I found a bug with the new logging. When logging a cache, I accidentally clicked "Drop" for one of my trackables when I meant to select "Visit." Before submitting the log, I clicked Visit for that trackable and at that screen it was highlighted blue that "Visit" was selected. When I submitted the log, the trackable was dropped in the cache, even though I changed it to be a Visit log on the previous screen.

This has been fixed! Thanks for reporting Sherminator18.

This has been fixed! Thanks for reporting Sherminator18.

Same problem if you have lots of trackebles and click first all visit, then change some trackables to dropped off and submit log. None of the trackables were dropped off. Changing to no action works right.